In addition to our speedometer rebuilding services, we also offer a full line of Model A mechanical restoration work, including:
Complete engine rebuilding, we do our own babbitt work in house.
Clutch, transmission, rear axle rebuilding.
Front axle, steering and brake rebuilding, cast iron drums installed.
Tune ups and complete carburator restorations. We flow test all jets!
Some of our services at a glance:
- Babbitt pouring and line boring
- Valve and valve seat grinding
- Hard valve seats installed
- Cylinder boring
- Block pressure testing and Magnafluxing
- Rear wheel bearing races replaced
- Cast iron brake drums installed
- Brake shoes arced
- Carburator overhauls, Zeniths a specialty.
- Distrubutors rebuilt, tested on Sun distributor machine
If you need any other Model A service done, please give us a call, we will see what we can do.